Saturday, February 22, 2014

February Family Sledding and Fun

Connor, Dave, Connor's friend and Devon getting ready for a 3 sled slide down our road.  My snowmobile in backround.  I pull the kids up the road and they sled down.  Again and again and again.  Doesn't get much better than that!  This is the first Saturday we have had enough snow at the house to go sledding!


 Devon doing the "back" slide!
 It was really cold so everyone was bundled up.  Here is Victoria with mom Kristine sledding down from our pole barn on the "bunny slope".

 Dave, Kristine and Victoria 
 I am on the left getting ready to ride Marc's snowmobile and Devon on the right on mine.  We took an hour  riding thru the fields and trails thru the trees.  Beautiful and fun!
   Can't have a snow-sledding party without some snow angels.
 Dave and Victoria went down on the ice to "broom" a message to Kristine.

 Pretty cute when they finished. "I love Kristine". 
 When everyone was gone the next day I imaged it said......
.I love Kathy.  Ha!
 Connor holding sweet Lydia.  She is such a little doll!   
 Victoria wanted to go snowmobiling again so Dave took her up around the field.  When they came down she said, "Let's go snowmobiling grandma."  So off we went up and down, around the field a couple of times and we stopped to get the mail.  When we arrived back at the house she wasn't quit ready to stop.  I'm glad she loves snowmobiling and sledding and the SNOW.

So much fun to have Nicki, Connor, Devon, Dave, Kristine, Victoria and Lydia here for a "family snow date" today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I don't mean to intrude on your family blog - but I found you while searching for pictures of frozen Owasco Lake for a blog post I was doing. We live just off of Route 38 on Sherwood Road, near Cascade. I saw that message on the ice and wondered who made it...now I know.
    Glad to 'meet' you!

    ReplyDelete