Tuesday, December 4, 2012

California!

I am out of space on my blog for the year so I thought I'd put up some pictures on my mom's.
Hank fell asleep and Henry was watching football, ha.  
Parker has been keeping Grandma busy busy busy with projects since she got here on Saturday.  They made a advent calendar, a gingerbread village, and a ornament for school.






Not just one house- a WHOLE village!

Dally wanted to make one so Grandma grabbed some cookies and improvised one for her, she loved it of course.


Monday we walked out to the end of the Oceanside Pier and had lunch at Rubys.  These pelicans are all over the place waiting for people to give them food.





After the exchange, pier, lunch, and beach Dally was too tired to appreciate the harbor.  

But Parker was more then happy to sit and eat ice cream with Grandpa.





No comments:

Post a Comment