Thursday, September 29, 2011

Home from the Hospital

Cami and Mike brought Jude home on Saturday.  We were so glad to have him with us.  No more running back and forth to the hospital.  He is so sweet and such a good baby.

 I love helping with Jude.  He needs lots of burping and kisses, too.
 He mostly smiles when he is dreaming, but we caught this cute one yesterday.
 Once in a while he will suck his thumb.

I'm so glad I could come to Dallas, TX, to help with this sweet boy.  Jude is our 9th grandchild and is very cute.  Marc can hardly wait to get her in a week!  Welcome to the family little Jude.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and sweet. I held my friends baby yesterday that was born the day after Jude- I secretly pretended it was Jude..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah that's funny Ash.. and Gramma I love the pic of you with little Jude - so jealous you got to visit! : )

    ReplyDelete